CREDO Reference is a giant online reference library that provides...access to a selection of reference books...[including] encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri and books of quotations, ...[and] a range of subject-specific titles covering everything from art to accountancy and literature to law." You can search or browse by subject in this database. These titles are also accessible through our online catalog. The new interface provides:
- Improved searching -- FILTER and NARROW your results using our new faceted browsing. Limit results by subject, type of entry, person, publication date or only those entries that have images, audio or video.
- LINK directly from Credo into your other online resources!
- MULTILINGUAL interface -- change the interface language to Chinese, French, Polish, Spanish or Urdu.
- New, vastly improved CONCEPT MAP -- invaluable for visual learners and mind mappers.
- SAVED RESULTS & CITATION MANAGEMENT -- export to your tool of choice -- such as RefWorks and others.
- BOOKMARK in your favorite site - Del.icio.us, Facebook and many more.
- Thoroughly EXPLORE each title by quickly locating people and places cited, images, and contributors. Hover mouse over index for article preview.
- BROWSE for books not only by subject, title or type but now by Dewey or Library of Congress classifications.