Pharos is the NEW software system in the library that requires all users to login to the computers:
- It gives everyone equal access to the computers
- Allows Students to have 6 hours of computer access per day, in 2 hour sessions
- Allows Community Patrons to have 2 hours of access per day, in 1 hour sessons
- Includes Express Machines for 15 minutes use
- Requires a login and password: Students use M Number (login) and last name (password), Community Patrons use library bar code number and last name
- At the end of the sessions computer will restart and reset after each session so SAVE your work to your own device before time runs out!